So even though I'd been collecting creative commons video for the last week or so, I didn't even really have an idea of what to do, all I knew was that I wanted to mix animation with real life.
I found a video which I was gonna base the rest of my videos around at www.deadmandrinking.com on the website it said the movie was licensed under a creative commons 3.0 license, so I could edit and remix it. But on the video itself there was a warning that said it wasn't able to be remixed.
So with that idea out the window I went with another idea, with the video "Nasty Old People" I was gonna take the audio and some of the video to mix it with animation clips.
The audio was crucial to make this video work but when I put the video into vegas I didn't get any audio
I tried multiple things to try and get the audio to work. Re-encoding, extracting, converting and none of it worked. So eventually I played the video using VLC and put a mic next to the speakers and recorded the audio.
After I got past that roadblock the rest of the video was pretty easy. Just finding the bits of the videos to fit the audio was time consuming.
The finished product can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7zfYqaQ55E or http://pool.abc.net.au/media/nasty-old-animations
No comments:
Post a Comment